Sunday, July 27, 2008

J-town babyyyyy

Today, went to Japantown with Kelly & Javi. Bought A LOT of snacks. We met up with Kelly's cousin's later & ate at this Japanese restaurant. The food was booomb. We went to Classic bowl after. I fucking swear, everywhere we went was craaazy hot inside & cold outside. What the fuck. Today was fun overall thoug. I like the pictures Kelly & I took.

They have some weird flavors of Pocky now



Rawrrrr :(

I rested my foot on the rail, I'm lazy :/

This is the BEST orange soda fucking everrrr (no joke)

Biggest Yoshi ever

Apparently Sanrio supports hunting

This dog loooves me

My tiny ass chocolate drink

Red lights

Green lights

Biiiiiiiiiiitch


We didn't have time to finish decorating :flipoff:

These are soooo cute

6 comments:

rockthesole said...

i never went to japantown before. the pocky flavors looks weird. cute sticker pictures. =)

Anonymous said...

ill blog.

Maada said...

mmm. Im hungry now

.. said...

Ahhh, I NEED NEED NEEEED to go to Japantown!

Mmm, i love the pocky galore :D

suckafreerey said...

the blueberry pocky is YUM!!

mhmm.

nice pictures.

Kamz said...

u p d a t e!!!