Saturday, July 12, 2008

American Idol Concert

Tuesday (July 8, 2008) was the actual day of the concert. We got there several hours early to die in the heat, but I would say it was worth it, hahah. We got all the autographs we wanted, and I got pictures of all the idols. Woot! (I didn't know half of their names until I watched the concert, HA!)

Alex has huge lips

My favorite performance :)



Everyoneeee

I hate this camera setting

Awexxx

Kristy Lameeee

Michael

David C.

Ramielle

Chikezie (I had to google his name -.-)

Syeshaaa

Carlyy

Jason, Jesus head

Brooke

David A. He's so adorableee!


Random pics that weren't from the concert.
I ran away after I took this picture :(

Hello Kitty/Panda bobble head from Joseph :)

This is from Joseph too, he said it reminded him of me ;D

Thank you homesss

To the post office, hahahaha, sorry about the tape job dude

No sneakers for once

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo this:
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/laarnilabelle/Blog/070608001.jpg

is madd cool.

JAYCINISTA said...

where can i get that hello kitty panda? =]

.. said...

that tape is adorable! lol

Chris said...

omg.ramielle.
FKING SHIT I AM WET IN MY PANTS