Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh boy

I haven't been here in a looong while. I missed a whole month of blogging. My computer was down, but it's back up and running. It's not running the way that it used to, but whatever.

Pictures from last month.
I can't wait until my birthday.

"F" is for FAIL

Boo boogie


Andy is JAMMMIN'

Gino fixed my bed while I was gone, awwwwww



Hello Kitty tabooo LULZ


This is my co-worker's magazine.. /stonefaceee






We couldn't even finish the fucking donuts

The best Hello Kitty bandaid everrr

Fuck Sam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i love skinny jeans with the zippers on the bottom lol. i used to have the same bandaids!

Akina1021 said...

how is there even room for you to sleep on that bed haha... andddd u finally wore the avengers =] & yay for pics of the day i "saved" you lulz

Elbert said...

I know that Sam guy! He used to call me "young man" and gave me free gum every time I went to his store back in middle school.