Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last day

I almost can't believe I'm getting confirmed next weekend. It's been a long 2 years, and I can't deny that I've learned a lot going through the Confirmation program at my church. Today was the 2nd year class' last official day of class. Also, I hung out with Kelly today, we went through all the stuff I got at the warehouse sale & then a bunch of stuff I didn't want. We ended up playing with my stationary & stickers & putting stickers on our cards, hahah, gooood stuff.

Hunter game?


She's adorableee


Fuckin' Hot Topic gets the best Kuromi stuff

I finally put stickers on my debit card.. I still miss my old one. Haha.

3 comments:

dunksrnice said...

looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

fun pictures... to answer your question on your comment. i use a canon xti. thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

drop me an email at berl@thesciolist.com and i can give you my opinions on a cool upgrade for a camera.