Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Broke

Money hasn't really been a problem for me until I started college. There was always stuff that I wanted to get in high school that I wasn't able to get, but they were things that I could live without. Now, that I've gotten a job, I'm spending money on luxury items, a bunch of shit that I don't even need when I could be saving for an apartment for when I move out or my retirement even (it's good to start saving early). Especially with the economy being the worst it's been since I could remember, I really need to learn to be wiser with my money. Today, I barely had any cash on me so I went to the vending machine to get a snack & two things came out instead of one. I was so happy, but that happiness made me realize how fucking broke I was. Time to slow down on the shoes .....& Maido. Wish me luck everyone :(

We mapped out our living arrangements at work, my place is the smallest -.- /sadface (family of six living in that little space, btw)

Yayy 2 for 1

First book I've read that wasn't a requirement for a class, seriously