Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dunkxchange (SF)

Today was fucking boooring. I had to take a 3 Chapter test in business. The review that my teacher gave was 5 pages each CHAPTER, that's 15 pages.. and when we got the test, it was 2 pages. /stoneface. I wasted so much time today. I got out of class 20 minutes after the test started and my class is supposed to be 2 hours long. I basically did nothing until my next class. When I got to my next class, we had a substitute because our teacher is in the hospital for testing since he was sick last week also. Our substitute had a HAIR appointment, so she let us go early too.. -____-" I was stuck doing nothing in the mall for 2 hours. But that 2 hours was worth it, I only waited so long because I was waiting for Christina to start her last shift at Sanriooo :( I'm going to miss her a lot, but I know she'll be back. Not at Sanrio, but in SF. There will be a lot of good byes to be said in the next few weeks. 4 people quitting! BAH.



Now, on to business..
I'm not going to DxC (I probably never will) this weekend because it's on a Sunday, but my stuff is! So, BUY MY SHIT. BINs are negotiable. ;) Look for the chinaman (jk, look for Jimmy link) carrying my stuff. Everything is size 7 and the only trades I'm looking for are Royal 1s, Bred 1s, Metallic 1s (SIZE 6 ONLY) & a blue Sidekick LX. Look for my tags! There's a possibility that I will be able to bring more pairs of shoes, but these 3 are definitely going.

1 comment:

dunksrnice said...

First, i like the ceiling above from the second pic, its nice. Second, that sucks your not going, but dang so sad to part those I's.