Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Girrrly

My plans for today were completely changed. I was supposed to go to school & work, then I remembered it was my brother's birthday & my other brother's band concert (which I never miss). So, I got someone to cover my shift so I could spend time with my family. :) I also got to have lunch with Monica & get some treats with her. Happy birthday Gino!

GH3 at church

I have more charms on my DS :x

My SG model!

No erased it after hella days! o__O

Massacred my name :(

Cool ass hotel



Some guy got stabbed in the head in one of those elevators :x

Wahhhhahahaha

Wooden postcards!

Laarni & Monica!

Pick ups?

Red Ribbon!

Booooo Jefferson!



This cupcake was boooomb

Got 'em! Ew..

2 comments:

monica. said...

dudeeee you better give me that tote! i swear i'm gonna go back and get that panda one toooo hahhaa.

dunksrnice said...

do you really need all those charms on your phone haha, thanks.