Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolution

I completely forgot what my New Year's Resolution was for 2007. The year went by really fast though.. a lot of changes. A lot of sh-t happened, but overall, it was a good year. I can't complain about anything, except not fulfilling my 2007 resolution. Haha. But whatever, I have 2008 to start freshhh. I'm excited. :) This year I'm really going to go through with my resolutions, even if they're kinda lame.

- Better grades
- Save money
- Lose weight?
- Drive!
- More shoes ;D

I'll probably have more pictures from later tonight :)
Pics from 12/30/07 (they're laaame):
Sick dayyy

I don't wanna work or go to Vallejo :/

Tyler's bed is messy..

Zombie!

From WDYWT 12/30/07


Tyler: You smell hella bad..
Laarni: *sniff* *sniff* Wtf.. I smell fine!
Tyler: It's opposite day! XD

No comments: