Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

What is it? 6 more days until the new year? I'm soooo excited. I have a lot of resolutions, that I'm hoping will go through.. I'm really hopeful for this year, I'm going to try harder to be more progressive, instead of being lazylaarni :'( ..also because of the holidays, despite all the bad stuff that has happened (within this month alone..), I'm still happy for everything that has happened, and everyone that has touched my life this year (I know, hella corny, right?). It's been a good year. :)

Today at work..
I found this sitting on the desk in the backroom when I came into work today.. it didn't say who it was from, but I found out that it was from Agnes :) I didn't think I would get anything from her, even if it was this little, haha. It was really cute though! Puma x Evisu pin & dog tag.

I was too lazy to go buy food on break because it was extra crowded, but I thought it was funny that my noodles said "Supreme". HYPE!

Ken Yamamoto brought us some stuff from Godiva! It wasn't that good though IMO.. Especially the cookies, ew. It was really sweet of him to bring it for us though.

Mercedes modeling with my nicely straightened bag wall! She's a G no doubt. Haha. (It stayed straightened like that for good minute.. *tears*) "Don't put this on myspace!"

I didn't know this many coins were at the bottom of my purse.. wow..

I might add more from church at the midnight mass.
"There are two midnight masses tonight. One at 7 and one at 12"
..seriously? Wtf, that was my mom that said that too.. SMH.

No comments: